Modern Linear is proud to introduce our new KP Series Linear Guide Actuator, produced by TBI Motion. The KP is a ball screw driven, fully contained, linear actuator. This is an all-in-one solution offering a low profile design with high rigidity and high accuracy.
Structure & Key Features:
- Symmetrical load capacity
- High rigidity: U-shaped cross section provides increased strength against torsion
- High Accuracy: Load fluctuation is minimized, balls have zero clearance
- Low profile and space saving, can be discreetly integrated into existing machine design
- End+side seals improve operation in contaminated environments
- Cover plate can be specified for even further protection from debris
- Complete assembly including motor mounts
The new KP Series comes in 3 sizes, available in lengths up to 3 feet. The compact design and ball-screw drive are a compliment to our existing components and linear guides, as well as our belt-driven ENDURO linear guide actuator. The new range of products allows Modern Linear to better reach new applications and industries requiring ultra-compact linear systems. The KP line is suitable for many industries, and ideal for applications in the field of medical & semiconductor equipment.
With this expansion of our product line, our approach remains the same:
- Modern Linear uses a ‘ship from stock’ motto: We do our best to stock product at our facility so that we can meet the changing needs of the customer with no lead time required
- Monolithic pricing: Product pricing is not quantity sensitive. We guarantee our lowest price, whether you are ordering 1 or 100 pieces
- Special Orders: Our desire is to provide the optimal solution for the customer application. Modifications and special designs can help achieve this goal.
- Packaging: Making sure the products arrive in perfect condition is a key component of our business approach
For more information on the new KP Linear Guide Actuator, click here to view a digital copy of the catalog: View Catalog
For inquiries and pricing, please contact us directly using our Contact Form